Thursday, June 25, 2009

i've lost my special friends..

zapppp....dup2 my heart beating..when i heard a news from my special friends. i was very shock..spechless..but i control my self and still can talk to him..about a few weeks do not contact him i buzz him through msg..he reply my msg than we continue..but tonight i felt that the conversation a little bit weird..he quite serious and i reply the msg with jokes..a few questions and answer i feel more weird..then finally i ask him weather he serious or not..then he say that he serious. Actually he said that he want to marry..but don't know how to tell his family.
huh...this special friends i meet him when i study at kolej..he is the friends of my friens..hehe.do no how to explain..huhu..we are what people call 'kamcing' like a couple but we not couple..just friends.other friends always ask me weather he is my boyfriend but i said not,he is my best friends.
i still remember that first time he give me chocolate.then we go for movies,celebrate my burfday(suprise party).then we become more kamcing. i cook for him. like a couple right?but we focus on study so do not think more than that..janji hati happy..
i also still remember when i got a chicken pop. Doc gave me mc for 2 weeks..so i plan to go back to my home town so i can get rest. i have to buy a bus ticket but i cannot going anywhere with my fever. After class he buy a a ticket for me then that night he send me to bus station..bring my huge baggasi..huh! Thats why la people said that we are couple.
we still become friend until my convocation day..he did not attend it but he send me a big present at my house.a cute bear inside the box..i just joking that request for the bear, but he really buy it for me..thanks alot.
and for his convocation i buy the present that he request also from me...hehe..not suprise right?thats we are..


No comments:

Post a Comment