Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sista Gathering @ Full House Sunway Giza


Hola my sis...last Friday i make a last minute decision to had a gathering with my old fren from the previous company..so i sms my ex-buddy & others if they are free...but unlucky 1 of them said not free cause had another appointment..so sad but she ask me to join the appointment together..so were calling & sms others to meet up somewhere at Sunway Giza.Because of last minute decision we actually dont know where to meet up..my fren tt finish work on 4pm..so she go to lepaking at one of coffee house at tune hotel near the Sunway Giza mall...

for me i finish my work on 5.30 pm..so heading to meet tt 1st..until i forgot i edy promise my x-buddy to meet her at the previous company..ouch!..sorry ya...As usual on Friday,dam freaking jam...i left office ard5.50pm & reach at the coffee house 7.15pm..wth!...i'm lost ok fine...plus i dont know where is the tune hotel...so the journey ard 1hour & 15 minute i can accept it..

i tot we're gonna lepak there but they said we're meet others at somewhere else..haiyo!..i'm really tired that time..1st we plan go to Paris to have our dinner but Paris close on 10pm...so we cannot lepak until late night..then we decide go to sunway giza & see what can we have..so we meet others at Sunway Giza Mall & decide go to Full House...Full house got many choices of foods & with the diff prices..i had my chicken chop w ice lemon tea..the environment so nice & suit if u wanna lepak until late nite..


my chic chop@RM 16.90




i wanna snap the tea pot pic actually but it happen like this..She dam angry said her photo so ugly :D


After lepak they decide to go sing K..but cos of very tired so I excuse my self this time…its 11.30pm & I said good bye to them..se u next time sista!

No comments:

Post a Comment