Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Small Gift, The Big Meaning


This small little book given by my colleague..its a little book but have a big meaning..i've been touch by the words written there "Dear Aida,get married quick as it complete half of our deen"...its not i dont want to married but i've been thinking so deep before before make the decision...having a heartbroke a few times make me felt comfort to be alone. i felt lucky because i look young from my age...& i have a family who didint stress me to get marry...sometimes look at my fren who edy married i feel like wanna get marry too but now i dont have a bf yet..haha..lazy to find bf...i will get marry when the times come...owh! out of topic!

this liitle book is about the invocation or"doa" as a guide for all muslims..& this doa compile from the Quran & Sunnah...thats the beauty of islam..everything u wanna do have doa...i fall in love w this book.


its really2 useful..help me to get through these day...its really useful to help me to face the difficult in work place~rite now i have some difficulties...but i just "tawwakal tu alallah" & recite the prayer...InsayAllah Allah will help me

lets review what inside this small gift...

Starts with when we wake up


debt?ptptn..:)


for those who always go to markets...nampak sgt aku ni jrg pi market :)


For New Parents!!!!!


this also important!!!

be strong when tragedy happen & read this....


Always remember Allah S.W.T

No comments:

Post a Comment